15 June 2009

14 June 2009

its e time of e year again. i would love to celebrate e occasion more stylishly, not too sure if e age is catching up, i've lost e annual worth-celebrating feel. e feel was such like i should have grown up by now and shouldn't be spending so much time planning how am i going to spend e day or who am i going to spend e day with. on e other hand, e mindset was toying around, i somehow still welcome unexpected surprises.

my lovely bunch of colleagues astonished me with a small celebration in e office during my hectic involvement in one of my biggest exhibition events. it did come across my mind that this bunch of jokers might attempt something funny again but i never know it coming, not until e ceiling lightings were dimmed and a simple chocolate cake appeared right in front of me. brilliantly done.

many things occupied my mind. i am unable to express how i feel, however e most natural attitude protrayed e "whatever" will do. i don't know why i'm doing that, it just come almost naturally. i'm easily contented with what i've got today. i am not short of any gift. ok, if yes, some might not be able to get/afford it. i like e card which e guys have penned on though. that's my favourite card of all-time. i felt the blessing from e card instantly. that's all i need.

nonetheless, spending my free time with joanne is heavenly. i've never had such a good friend in my entire life i believe. what do you ask for if you've got such a lovely wifey, a group of exquisite friends at work and enjoying every single moment of football with a healthy body.

i've not achieved anything big but i smile at my life. i smile for e reason of how i've been moving along in a direction where i know that many people adore me, love me. i am a fortunate young man who has been very lucky to lead such a life.

14 june is over. my watch shows 15 june. hours passed in a flash but e blessings on every 14 june will be with me, and this will be the first time of e year, i wish myself.. happy birthday

No comments: