20 August 2012

what happened these days

i cant seems to remember whens e last time i last done any blogging here. i still love blogging though. ok, let me do a quick update on my current life and lifestyle, and not for any other purpose, but more for personal timeline recording.

my dearest daughter has just turned 1yr old last week. that means ive been a daddy for 1 year! hell, you wont believe this is a great achievement and something worth mentioning and recording.  as a parent now, my priority in life is so different from before - i look at things in a different way of perspective, my discussion with camp mates, colleagues and friends are unable to get away from my young family and etc. simply say, my priority in life has to be my daughter, no one else.

julip has been a well-behaved kid after all despite her showing of temper and her usual crying which at times which caused me and my wifey to nearly lose our cool. it got ultimately worst if shes down with fever or cough - practically she dont sleep in e night! having said all these, she's still a lovely kid to be with. watching her grow is a blessing.

career is stable and i gotten my first car early this year. although joanne has quitted her job to look after julip as a full time housewife, burden is not a major concern. in fact, i can concentrate more on my career knowing that julip will be taken good care of by her mummy.

junpiter futbol is progressing extremely well after e first year. this second year attracted some of e local football fraternities attention and network is slowly building up. im seeing lots of potential in junpiter futbol and i really wish to go into that full time soon. i wont rush though as i still need e dough.

some quick update on my parents and brother.. wenda got married this year. cynthia is an extremely nice lady and she is so humble and respectful even though she has a great family background. nice catch, bro! mother was not in a good health in the past months but shes recovering and i think shes doing better now. father has officially "retired" but to pass e days and time, of course to be able to enjoy a couple of drinks, he cant stop working - hes currently assisting his friends in some painting job. recently just heard that he took up hotel stewarding job too. personally i see some improvement from my old man and hope that he can continue to lead such a healthy and positive life.

well, thats it. ive got no time to relook at what ive written above. bet its more than sufficient for e necessary timeline recording purpose. ciao...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to find out more? I'd love to find out more details.


Feel free to visit my web site ... binoa